Guest Post in PocketSpider
PocketSpider is a blog with over many bloggers have contributed a guest post here. Before you submit a guest post here, read this guidelines post to ensure your post gets approved.
PocketSpider is an Online Blog Institute & a big community for bloggers with 1000+ subscribers. I always try to encourage bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog.
Pocketspider is online since 2016. Here I am writing tips & tricks of blogging process Android, games, Software, Reviews, and Tech Stuff. Before you contribute an article to PocketSpider, you have to consider some below-mentioned points. These will ensure that your submission gets Fast approval.
Become a PocketSpider contributor?
You can become a regular contributor at PocketSpider, and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Go to home page of our blog and check out first few pages to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write content that is focused on quality as well as generating value for the PocketSpider readers.
- You have to be a blogger/Website Developer/Writer or a genuine reader who have something to write and share here.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article. Do not forget to search our blog website before writing any topic. That will ensure you are not writing on any duplicate topic.
- Blogging Tips
- Make money online tips and ideas
- SEO Tips/Tricks/Tools, Software’s, Case study.
- Motivational, Inspirational topics
- Technical Stuff
- Social media marketing, Online Marketing.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: PocketSpider respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use in your post. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for PocketSpider Readers.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 600 words and should cover the topic in detail. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks a thousand words. Add images to convey your message. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot & submit step by step.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from PocketSpider. Also by submitting a post to PocketSpider, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
How to contribute your post at PocketSpider?
- First Create an Account on Pocketspider.com
- log in to your account
- message for become a contributor on a pocketspider blog! in below form.
Note: To make Payment($5 per Article) mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org